• The show is open from ages 15-20 and MUST BE RESIDENTS OF FALL RIVER.
• Talents may include (but not limited to) singing, dancing, instrumental music, skits, magic, comedy, martial arts, juggling, NO LIP-SYNCHING.
• Everyone must register by completing the Talent Show Participation Form
• Students who are part of a group act should submit their Participation Forms together.
• Recommended length is 3 minutes; acts must be no more than 5 minutes.
• Maximum number of participants in an act is 8.
• In all cases, decisions of the judges are final and will not be open to discussion.
• Absolutely no profanity or insensitive subject matter will be permitted.
• Costumes must be appropriate for all age groups. This s a community event.
• Acts are responsible for their own props and costumes.
• All performances will be screened for appropriateness by the Talent Show Committee.
• If you act requires recorded accompanying music, the music must be provided to the Talent Show Committee at the time of the auditions.
• Acts with any member under 18 must have a written consent from parents for each of the members.
• There will be prizes given for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places.
Unique Acts are Always Appreciated!
Click, complete and email the Liability Form to email@example.com or drop it off to our office on 45 Rock Street. Then complete the Participation Form below to register for the Talent Show.